No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
Casting your rod across a high mountain stream or out on the lake wacky rigging for big bass. For those that demand performance no matter the setting, Smith created the Guide's Choice. The aggressive 8-base wrap offers unmatched light protection in a comfortable, wide temple fit. Scratch-resistant Techlite is the clearest glass lens on the market, ChromaPop+ lenses boost detail and color, and ChromaPop Glass blends the best of both worlds. Lens has a gray base color with a deep blue mirror finish boosted with ChromaPop color enhancement technology to maximize clarity and help you effortlessly see more detail.
- Lens Width: 61
- Bridge Width: 16
- Lens Height: 42
- Temple Arm Length: 120
- Best for areas of high sun exposure.
- Provides 100% protection from harmful UVA/B/C rays.
- Grippy nose and temple pads
- Detachable sunglass leash
- Lightweight, scratch-resistant Techlite polarized glass lenses cut glare
- ChromaPop+ lenses are polarized to cut glare, and they enhance contrast and natural color to make the details pop
- ChromaPop Glass polarized lenses cut glare and enhance color and contrast while being highly scratch-resistant
- Smudge and moisture resistant coating for easy cleaning and clear optics
- Anti-reflective coating improves clarity and reduces eye strain
- Medium-large fit, medium-large coverage
- 8-base lens curvature offers a wraparound fit
- Megol temple and nose pads provide non-slip grip so glasses stay put
- Spring hinges self adjust to your face for a snug, comfortable fit
- Included: Integrated/detachable sunglass leash and microfiber storage pouch.