Asics GT-2000 5 4E
For the higher mileage runner looking for structured cushioning and support, the GT-2000 5 shoe features a FluidRide midsole for exceptional bounce-back and cushioning. An added stitch-down toecap enhances durability and forefoot support. Weight: 8.9 oz. Heel Height: 21mm. Forefoot Height: 11mm.
- I.G.S (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- DYNAMIC DUOMAX SUPPORT SYSTEM
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL CUSHIONING SYSTEMS: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- FLUIDRIDE MIDSOLE:FluidRide provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY: This Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- GUIDANCE LINE MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- HEEL CLUTCHING SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- DISCRETE EYELETS: Independently placed eyelets disburse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- COMFORDRY SOCKLINER: Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.