Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Best For Road
- Drop 10mm
- Structure Stability
- Weight 9.5oz / 269g
- Widths Regular & Wide
Enjoy comfort with every stride with the men's GT-1000 8 running shoe, featuring FLYTEFOAM Propel technology for a remarkably lightweight quality that will make you feel as light as a feather. With a jacquard mesh upper to allow the feet to breathe easily, this ASICS running shoe guarantees a comfortable fit, with its strategically located GEL technology providing high-density shock absorption to extend comfort over the distance. In addition, the EVA foam to the sockliner and lasting provides excellent cushioning and rebound, while keeping the foot stable for enhanced safety throughout. The TRUSSTIC SYSTEM technology also works to improve stability in the mid-foot area, helping to control torsion with the contoured midsole. The molded AHAR rubber sponge helps reduce damage from excessive wear, allowing you to run on most terrains with confidence and reassurance. On top of providing comfort and stability, the GT-1000 8 running shoe also works to counteract overpronation with its DUOMAX technology, which imparts essential firmness to the midsole and arch. A standard width makes them accessible to most runners, while signature ASICS branding lend a contemporary finishing touch
- I.G.S (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- GUIDANCE LINE MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- SPEVAFOAM 45 LASTING: Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- REARFOOT GEL TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- FLYTEFOAM MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- EVA SOCKLINER: Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance.
- DUOMAX SUPPORT SYSTEM: A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.