No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The Granville 20 Backpack hits the point where a utilitarian messenger bag and refined urban backpack come together. Highly water resistant AC² (Advanced Composite Construction) technology shields contents from rain and snow. The large main compartment is accessed by a custom Arc'teryx one-handed release buckle. A padded sleeve secures a 15 inch laptop and organizes documents. A stretch mesh zippered pocket stores chargers and cables. Pockets under the flap hold wallet or smartphone, and a clip-in point secures a bike light.
- One Size: 0.855 kg / 30 oz / 20 L
- Height: 20.4", Width: 15", Depth: 7"
- Padded 15” laptop sleeve with legal document sleeve and integrated stretch mesh zippered pocket for mouse, chargers, etc.
- External zippered pocket with key clip for access to wallet, phone, keys, etc.
- Arc'teryx AC² (Advanced Composite Construction) technology system is seam taped and highly water resistant
- Laminated padded back panel for comfort and wraps the body and adds stability
- Arc’teryx one-handed release custom buckle for main compartment access, zippered top flap increases security
- Clip-in point for cycling safety lights
- N400r-AC² nylon 6 ripstop