No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
At first glance, the men's Burton Gore-Tex Dunmore Jacket looks and feels like your typical heavy-duty workwear jacket. Dig deeper and you'll discover some serious shred cred, including the proven waterproof performance of Gore-Tex fabrics featuring fully taped seams with Gore-Seam Tape, plus lightweight Thermolite Insulation and Living Lining for thermo-regulating climate controlled comfort. This single piece consolidates all the best features of a hoodie, jacket, and flannel, including sound and goggle pockets, a removable waist gaiter and hood, and venting to battle everything from sub-zero temps to springtime slop.
- Fully Taped Seams with Gore-Seam Tape
- Gusseted Snowproof Cuff
- Ergonomic Water-Repellent Magic Stitch Removable Waist Gaiter
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Removable Bonded Jacquard Waffle Contour Hood with Corduroy Collar
- Regular Fit
- Living Lining
- Mapped with 40% Recycled Content Thermolite Insulation (40G Body and Sleeves) with Yarn Dye and Solid Woven Fabric
- Zippered Exterior Chest Access Media / Goggle Pocket with Secure Audio Sleeve