No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
For 2019 GNU is rolling out the new T2B Snowboard. Some might say it is the only board you'll need, being a playfully flexing asymmetrical twin with Magne-Traction, the phrase "one board quiver" seems all too applicable. If that doesn't do it for you then consider the contoured C2 camber profile that puts a little rocker between your feet and the GNU T2B Snowboard just became the only board you want to ride top to bottom, freshies or corduroy.
- Rocker Type: C2 - Rocker between your feet combined with radial cambers out to the contact. Freestyle freedom and carving of rocker between the feet for a more aggressive ride.
- Flex Scale - Soft-Medium
- Twin All-Terrain Asym Freestyle
- Level 1 Asym Scale | Core & Sidecut - Asymmetric wood core that's softer flexing on heelside. Deeper sidecut on the heelside.
- Asymmetry - The human body is asymmetric. Turn mechanics on a toe and heel side turn are completely different. GNU builds in asymmetric balancing concepts to each side of your snowboard harmonizing with nature and creating a more efficient, less tiring, unreal ride.
- Aspen / Paulownia - Balanced, light, sustainable, strong and poppy.
- Tri-Ax / Bi-Ax - A glass and fiber reinforcement combination to give the snowboard a long life and plenty of pop
- UHMW - Ultra High Molecular Weight exterior sidewalls made from soy-based elastomer are laminated to five internal wood layers for totally bombproof sidewalls
- Eco-Sublimated Co-Ex - fast, tough and holds wax
- Magne-Traction - 7 strategically located and sized edge serrations provide unreal edge hold and control in all conditions
- Eco Sublimated Poly Top - tough and environmentally nice
- Graphics: Art by Lucas Allen Cook (@lucasallencook)
- Binding Compatibility: 2 x 4 Insert Pattern