Stance Glacier Snow
Whether you're self-powering your rides or using lifts, the Stance Glacier Snow Socks are the answer for riders who are constantly on the move. Their low-profile fit and graduated compression, combined with the merino wool blend and silver-ion infusion make the Glacier Snow Socks just the ticket for dedicated riders who value performance fitting footwear.
- Natural Wool Fusion Blend | 36% Merino Wool / 30% Nylon / 28% Polyester / 6% Elastane – All natural wool body provides thermo regulation, quick-drying, and superior moisture wicking. Wool has natural anti-microbial properties for fresh feet, too
- Feel360™ Technology – A proprietary new fiber treatment that changes the way your feet feel socks. Silver ions reduce odor-causing bacteria, reactive fibers regulate temperature and radically accelerate wicking, with premium twisted yarns that increase resilience to wear and tear
- Breathable Performance Mesh Throughout – The forefoot and ankle feature a breathable mesh to improve ventilation and elevate comfort
- Ultra-Low Profile 200 Needle Construction – Occupies less volume in your boots for a true to size and optimum feel
- Backcountry Ultra Light Cushion
- Graduated Compression – Engineered graduated compression aids in blood circulation to keep you warmer and reduce fatigue
- Engineered Arch Support – Reinforced arch construction built to give you correct support and eliminate foot fatigue
- Reinforced Toe/Heel – Twisted yarns in the toe and heel provide extra durability
- Flat Toe Seam – The toe box is linked stitch-by-stitch to ensure a flat look and an abrasion-free experience
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
BLK-Black / M / Article #100168997001