No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
- Fit Range S (6-8), M (8-11), L (10+)
- Flex Medium
- Hole Pattern The Channel
The men's Burton Genesis Snowboard Binding was built to meet the comfort, strength, and power demands of our team riders. Featuring a slightly softer flex and advanced anatomical design, it combines the plush cushioning with straps and hi-back that cradle and wrap your boots in comfort. Advanced composite materials keep it lightweight, while The Hinge (available on the EST version only) activates medial and lateral flex for less fatigue and easier ollies.
- Baseplate: Dual-Component Baseplate Construction Features Two Types Of Materials, One Underfoot And Another Along The Lateral Edges, Creating A Soft Ride That Is Stiffer Edge-To-Edge For Improved Balance, Est Mounting System Has No Hardware Underfoot, Features A Flexible Foot Bed For Improved Board Feel, And Provides The Widest Range Of Stance Options, Nylon Composite Material Blended With 30% Short-Glass In The Baseplate Provides Playful Response
- Hi-Back: The Living Hinge Flexes Dynamically With Your Leg For Increased Foot Roll, Less Fatigue, And Easier Ollies, Kickback Hammock Hi-Back Cradles Your Heel In Complete Suspension With A Combination Of Internal Spring Tension And A Molded Hammock For Increased Response And Reduced Vibration, Microflad System Uses A Lever And Sliding Plate System To Set The Forward Lean Angle Of The Hi-Back, Nylon Composite Material Blended With 18% Short-Glass In The Hi-Back And Spar For A High-Performance Mix Of Strength And Soft Flexibility
- Ankle Strap: Hammockstrap Ankle Strap Is Ultra-Responsive With A Stitch-Less Construction And Minimal Materials, Featuring A Nylon Cross Spine For A More Direct Board Connection
- Toe Strap: Supergrip Capstrap 2.0 Toe Strap Is Fully Injected To Reduce Waste And Features A Rubber Overmold To Keep The Strap In Place And Increase Grip While Wrapping Over The Toebox Of The Boot
- Buckles: Double Take Buckles Offer Quicker Engagement, Faster Tongue Uptake, And Fewer Cranks To Tighten Your Straps For Vastly Improved Strength, Speed, And Ease-Of-Use
- Cushioning: Autocant Sensorybed Cushioning System Is Compatible With The Est Mounting System And Uses Dual-Density Eva To Automatically Settle Your Boot Into A Natural Position For Improved Board Control And Reduced Fatigue, B3 Gel Cushioning Is Formulated To Not Harden In Cold Temperatures And Can Withstand Repeated Impacts Without Breaking Down
- Burton Warranty: All Burton Binding Baseplates Are Backed By A Lifetime Warranty And Burton Straps And Hi-Backs Are Backed By A One-Year Warranty From Date Of Purchase.