No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The GEL-Resolution 8 tennis shoe promotes a responsive stride with a close-to-the-court feel. The Flexion Fit upper provides form-fitting support with the integration of Dynawall technology, which offers added midfoot stability during lateral movements and coast-to-coast coverage. Implementing a torque control feature in the heel counter, this shoe is also designed to help maintain a locked in feel during quick transitions. Featuring GEL technology cushioning in the heel and midfoot, this shoe helps reduce the impact of shock from abrupt stop and go movements on court. Additionally, the model also incorporates an AHAR compound in the outsole that works in conjunction with the PGuard toe protector to increase traction on court and reduce the overall level of wear. Creating an accelerated response with a natural close-to-the-ground feel, the GEL-Resolution 8 tennis shoe helps you approach your matches with confidence.
- Flexion Fit Upper: Proprietary upper which provides form fitting comfort without sacrificing support.
- AHAR Plus Outsole: Strategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole, this exceptionally durable compound is 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber.
- Trusstic System Technology: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Rearfoot/Forefoot GEL Technology Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- P.H.F (Personal Heel Fit) Collar Lining: 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete’s heel, creating a personalized fit.
- PGUARD Toe Protector: Enhanced toe durability.
- SOLYTE Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA midsoles. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.