No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Best For Road
- Drop 10 mm
- Structure Neutral
- Weight 10.7 oz / 303.3 g
- Widths Regular
ASICS Gel-Nimbus 21 are packed full of plush cushioning and special technologies to respond to your natural stride. The Gel-Nimbus 21 shoe is fitted with I.G.S. (Impact Guidance System) technology: a construction technique that allows the shoe to respond to your natural gait. The Trusstic System technology provides added stability so you can focus on pushing yourself further than ever. The upper is made from Jacquard mesh and will fit snugly, allowing air to flow and keep the foot fresh as you run and run. Gel technology in the front and rear sole gives you energized cushioning in the form of shock-absorbing silicone for heavy-impact activity. Meanwhile, Flytefoam Propel technology in the midsole offers excellent bounce and toe-off. This lightweight foam formulation has a special high-energy return elastomer helping to put a spring in your step. Gain even more bounce with a SpEVA insole, which also helps the shoe last. To ensure a great fit, there's an external heel counter which holds your heel firmly, keeping you comfortable as you pound the miles. An AHARPLUS heel plug on the outsole helps you be able to run as long as you want. This ASICS High Abrasion Resistance Rubber is a tough rubber compound used to reduce excessive wear. If the light is dim you'll still be seen thanks to the reflective detail included.
- Best For: Road
- Stability: Neutral
- Drop: 10 mm
- Weight: 10.7 oz / 303.3 g
- FlyteFoam Propel Technology: Increases bounce and toe-off to give you a better performance out of every stride
- FlyteFoam Lyte Technology: Provides unparalleled weight reduction, continuous cushioning and longer, more comfortable rides
- Guidance Trusstic System Technology: Enhances gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity
- Guidance Line Midsole Technology: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency
- Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel Technology Cushioning Systems: Reduces shock during impact and toe-off and allows movement during foot transitions