No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Best For Road
- Drop 10mm
- Structure Neutral
- Weight 10.9oz / 309g
- Widths Wide
Experience the lasting comfort with GEL-Nimbus 22 running shoe from Asics. Packed with technologies to improve the performance of neutral runners, the newest iteration of this iconic running shoe delivers soft cushioning and a responsive stride, featuring a softer GEL cushioning unit in the heel for excellent shock absorption. Improved forefoot GEL technology further reduces the load on feet, while the Flytefoam Propel technology in the midsole delivers more energetic ride. Trusstic technology under the arch of the shoe, this thermoplastic piece provides stability, reduces weight, and helps extend the life of the shoe. The lightweight, engineered mesh upper allows your feet to experience improved breathability, offering a supportive and adaptable fit. Designed with high mileage runners in mind, the GEL-Nimbus 22 shoe implements more foam in the midsole to reduce the severity of harsh impact. Additionally, a lightweight AHAR outsole reduces the overall level of wear, allowing you to spend more time focusing on your running workouts. Whether you're a seasoned pro or a beginner, the GEL-Nimbus 22 performance running shoe is designed to deliver soft cushioning and a more responsive stride.
- Rearfoot And Forefoot Gel Technology Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Engineered Monofilament Upper
- Flytefoam Propel Technology: Asics energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- EVA Sockliner: Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance.
- Guidance Line Midsole Technology: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Trusstic System Technology: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- I.G.S. (Impact Guidance System) Technology: Asics design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Engineered Mesh Upper: Multi-directional mesh material improves ventilation and stability.
- Flytefoam Lyte Technology: Asics lightest weight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers.
- SPEVAFOAM 45 Lasting: Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- Weight: 10.9oz / 309g
- Heel Height: 25mm
- Forefoot Height: 15mm
- Drop: 10mm