Asics Gel-Cumulus 18 4E
Eighteen years in the making, the legacy of ASICS hallowed GEL-Cumulus 18 shoe now features Convergence GEL Technology. For improved comfort and an unprecedented ride, our rearfoot GEL Cushioning Technology is placed closer to the foot to replicate the comfort of your foots natural tissue, increasing function and shock dissipation. Weight: 11.1. Heel Height: 23mm. Forefoot Height: 13mm.
- I.G.S (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FLUIDRIDE MIDSOLE: FluidRide provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL CUSHIONING SYSTEMS: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY: This Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- GUIDANCE LINE MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- SEAMLESS CONSTRUCTION: The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- DISCRETE EYELETS: Independently placed eyelets disburse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- COMFORDRY SOCKLINER: Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.