No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
This spinner gear bag is the ultimate travel companion with easy mobility and ultra-light carry. With Equipment Keeper to strap bulky items to the bag, compression straps to attach gear, and Porter Key bottle opener to crack open that cold beverage at the end of a day well done. Prost!
- Innovative polycarbonate drop-down bottom maximizes packing space by utilizing the space in-between the AWD wheels
- Oversized ultra-durable AWD Wheels for easy mobility
- Expandable main compartment
- Equipment Keeper holds gear to the top of the bag
- Porter Key bottle opener for beverage liberation
- Multiple grab handles for easy grab-and-go
- Compression straps and lash points for securing gear
- Top zip pocket for quick grab items
- Lockable zippers with Central Locking Point
- Reflective finger loop zipper pulls for easy access easy while wearing gloves
- Large internal pockets for organization
- Interior compression straps secure contents
- ID Tag pocket and contrast accents for easy ID on baggage carousel
- Dual handle constructed from anodized aluminum
- Exo-Skeleton seamless composite fabrication and reinforced hypalon material strategically strengths bag in high-stress, maximum impact, areas
- Geo Ripstop and Helix fabrics are water repellent
- International carry-on sizing does vary from carrier to carrier. Please check with your airline if you have questions regarding specific dimensions.
- Use the Pack-It System to keep your bag organized
- Capacity:5860 Cu In | 96 L
- Expanded Capacity:6165 Cu In | 101 L
- Dimensions:17.25 X 29 X 12 In | 44 X 73.5 X 30 Cm
- Expanded Dimensions:17.25 X 29 X 13 In | 44 X 73.5 X 33 Cm
- Weight:8 Lbs 4 Oz | 3.74 Kg
- Material:Polycarbonate, 450d Geo Ripstop, 210d Exo Skeleton, 450d Helix Poly