Hoka One One Gaviota Trail Running Shoe
You save 20% off MSRP
Basementeers save an extra 10%
An all-new premium stability shoe, the Gaviota features superior cushioning along with new Hoka One One J-Frame™ technology. The Hoka J-Frame™ delivers support and protection while guiding your foot without the use of rigid and unforgiving materials. Enhanced by proprietary EVA/Rubber blend RMAT - which lends added durability to high wear areas - this is an ideal shoe for the runner who wants to shake off the constrictions of traditional support shoes.
- Width: Regular
- Cushioning: Balanced
- Arch-Lock Wings for Superior Mid-Foot Support
- 3D Puff Print Frame for Additional Lightweight, Detailed Support
- Molded Ortholite Sockliner
- Late Stage Meta-Rocker
- RMAT J-Frame for Support, Rebound and Durability
- Moderate Heel Bevel Provides Smooth Heel Transition
- Flat-Waisted Geometry Provides Inherent Stability
- Zonal Rubber Placement for Durability
- Weight: 10.50 oz.
- Heel-toe drop: 5 mm
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Black/Formula One / 8 / Article #100167203003