CamelBak Gambler 100 oz. Charcoal
Easy in, easy out: shovel, probe, skins and 3 liters of hydration all fit in this low-profile pack. The Gambler is designed to keep things light and fast, but carries enough supplies for a full day on the mountain. The Therminator harness keeps your drinking tube insulated from the elements, and the dedicated pockets keep your avy gear handy. Weve also added a tuckable external gear loop and made sure all of the zipper pulls and clasps are glove-friendly, so you wont waste time fumbling to get at your gear.
- Hydration Capacity: 100 oz / 3 L
- Total Capacity: 2L (305 cu in) + 3L Reservoir
- Total Weight: 1 lb 7 oz / .64 kg (pack only)
- Dimensions: 20 x 11 x 6 in / 51 x 28 x 15 cm
- Torso Length: 19 in / 49 cm
- Fabric: 600 D Poly w DWR & 1000 mm PU coating, 210D Nylon w DWR & 400 mm PU coating
- Empty Reservoir Dimensions: Snowshed: Molded back panel with moisture-wicking DWR finish for snow-shed capability.
- Full Reservoir Dimensions: Removable 25 mm/1" stability
- Materials: Therminator: Closed-cell foam insulation shelters tube and reservoir against extreme temperatures.
- Antidote Reservoir Features:
- Quick Link System, 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite Valve, HydroGuard technology, insulated PureFlow tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
- Key Pack Features: External shovel carry, helmet carry, skins pocket, internal shovel handle and probe pocket, tuckable gear loop, removable waste belt, key clip
- Designed to Carry: Helmet, shovel, probe, skins, multi-tool, snack, phone, wallet, keys
- CamelBak Got Your Bak Guarantee: If we build it, we'll Bak it with our lifetime guarantee.