Smith Sport Optics Girls' Zoom Jr - Medium
Somehow it's those fidgety kids who can never sit still who turn into dynamos on the hill, but whoa Nelly do you worry about them getting hurt. Do what you can to protect their heads with the Smith Zoom Jr. Helmet, a lightweight but durable In-Mold design that you won't have to urge them to wear. With Smith s DFS2 dial fit system you can make the Zoom Jr. fit a few different heads, so handing this helmet down is also a possibility.
- Lightweight In-Mold Construction – Low profile In-Mold designs combine a polycarbonate shell with EPS liner to provide superior impact protection and extreme light weight.
- AirEvac 2 Ventilation – AirEvac 2 drives the warm air away from the goggle through external vents and internal channels in the EPS liner.
- Airflow Climate Control – Strategically placed vents give you easy climate control in all conditions. Vent placement maximizes airflow and heat exhaustion in warm temperatures while minimizing undesired cold air drafts.
- Adjustable Dial Fit System (DFS) – Utilizes intuitive righty-tighty and lefty-loosey adjustment for quick, easy, on-the-fly adjustments and a comfortable fit every time.
- Removable Goggle Lock
- Super Soft, Furry Tricot Lining
- Safety Standards: ASTM F 2040; CE EN 1077:2007 Class B
California Prop 65 Warning: Learn More.