Jamis G X.26
- Bike Services
- The RST Gila suspension fork delivers 80mm of coil-sprung suspension travel with an MCU elastomer bumper that smoothes fork bottom-out. With a lightweight alloy crown and lowers and stout 28.6mm steel stanchions for stiffness, strength and a straight-tracking front wheel, this fork will deliver ride after ride.
- Aheadset's patented threadless steering system not only saves weight, but pre-loading the headset bearings for optimal steering precision is much easier than on standard threaded headsets.
- The 21-speed Shimano EZ-Fire Plus drivetrain features a Shimano TX35 rear derailleur, alloy 42/34/24 crankset & Shimano SIS 14-34T freewheel for smooth shifting, easy climbing & secure descents.
- Not so long ago, V-brakes were the most powerful bike brakes known to man. Then disc brakes came along. No biggie. V-brakes will still lock up your wheels & stop you safely. And they don't weigh as much as discs!
- Every X26 offers quick release front & rear wheels and a quick release saddle assembly to make transport, storage, or locking up a snap.
Don't forget! Every bike purchase comes with one free bike service within 90 days, 50% off all bike services within two years, and 50% of a bike fit of your choice! We have full-service bike shops at all our stores.
Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
|Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|