No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Young shredders love to get out on hill whenever they can so zip them up in the Volcom Westerlies Insulated Jacket to ensure that they can skip the lunch break and continue to have fun. To achieve that the Westerlies jacket boasts a V-Science 2-Layer shell that prevents cold winds and snow from sneaking into layers, while the polyfill insulation traps heat without adding weight. Additionally this jacket boasts a helmet compatible hood, plentiful pockets, and grow-tech that allows this jacket to be taken out to accommodate unexpected growth-spurts.
- Insulated ski and snowboard jacket for cold days on hill
- V-Science 2L shell keeps weather out and wicks away sweat
- Polyfill insulation maintains a light weight while trapping heat
- Critically taped seams prevent water from sneaking into layers
- Helmet compatible hood blocks cold winds and driving snow
- Riding specific pockets keep important items nearby all day long
- Item #VLC02ZX
- Material: V-Science
- Insulation: polyfill
- Waterproof Rating: 10,000mm
- Breathability Rating: 10,000g/m²
- Seams: critical seams sealed
- Fit: standard
- Length: hip
- Hood: helmet-compatible
- Pockets: 2 handwarmer, 1 pass
- Adjustable Powder Skirt
- Recommended Use: all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, telemark skiing