Jamis Girls' Starlite 2.0
- Bike Services
- Our lightweight & durable aluminum Starlite frame is easier to pedal than steel.
- Starlite's swooping frame design has a purpose other than great looks: with 20” wheels this bike offers a low standover and low center of gravity for stable, secure riding and control. We've even increased the wheelbase length over our 20” Laser to offer even greater stability, security and comfort.
- Our wheels are light and easy to pedal thanks to the lightweight alloy rims that are silver anodized for extra corrosion resistance. We build the Starlite wheels with 36 spokes in a 3-cross lacing pattern for a strong & durable wheel.
- Starlite's swept back handlebars aren't boys BMX bars painted a feminine color: they are specifically designed to be easy to reach and promote a comfortable, secure, and upright ride position.
- Starlite's extra-plush, broad-based saddle features a suede-like brushed vinyl top that's grippy and keeps young riders from sliding around unsafely on the saddle top.
- Frame: Lightweight 6061 aluminum sport comfort frame design with full-length chainguard, painted fenders and training wheels
- Fork: Comfort unicrown, hi-tensile steel, radiused blades
- Headset: Standard threaded type, 22.2mm
- Wheels: Alloy 36H rims with steel front and Hi-Stop coaster brake rear hubs, 14G nickel-plated spokes
- Tires: Sport Comfort, 20” x 1.75”, black with whitewalls
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Crankset: Cold-forged steel, electro-plated black finish, 4 1/2” arms, 36T chainring
- BB Set: OPC bearing type, VP-B35
- Pedals: Comfort style platform pedal with non-slip TPE insert
- Brakeset: Alloy linear pull type and Hi-Stop coaster brake (both rear only) with alloy lever
- Handlebar: Swept-back comfort design, electro-plated black finish, with safety bell
- Stem: Alloy with front facing removable cap, 40mm extension x 130mm quill
- Grips: Embossed & stitched vinyl cover over comfort foam
- Seatpost: Pillar, electro-plated black finish, 27.2 x 250mm, with 31.8mm alloy clamp
- Saddle: Jamis Youth Comfort with embossed vinyl and single loop springs
Don't forget! Every bike purchase comes with one free bike service within 90 days, 50% off all bike services within two years, and 50% of a bike fit of your choice! We have full-service bike shops at all our stores.
Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
|Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|