Giro Girls' Slingshot
The Slingshot helmet from Giro has a very lightweight but durable design that will keep your kid's noggins not only protected, but comfortable and warm at the same time. It is lined with a soft, cozy material and each size is adjustable to a range of head sizes allowing you to really dial it in for the best possible fit. This Giro youth ski helmet is available in a couple different colors, so you can be sure that you'll find one that your kid won't want to take off after trying it on.
- In-Mold Technology: A lightweight shell surrounds the injected foam, and makes the helmet up to 30% lighter than hard shell counterparts.
- Safety Standards: ASTM F-2040-00: Meets the standard specifications of protective headgear for snowsports
- In Form Fit System: A dial at the lower back of the helmet can be turned tighter or looser to get a custom fit. This also improves the safety of the helmet, as a better fit means the helmet is less likely to slide around during a crash.
- Soft ear flaps: These ear flaps are soft, and not removable from the helmet. The soft design helps in comfort, and is a little easier to hear when compared to hard ear flap helmets.
- Passive vent: A permanently open vent allows for continual air circulation to prevent overheating. Don't worry, snow won't get in because of the lining on the inside of the helmet keeps the elements out.
- Goggle clip: Two lateral guides that keep the goggles in place, and doesn't interfere with the goggle adjustment clips.
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Matte Bright Pink / M/L / Article #100189773001