Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
Made just for her, the Volcom Sass'n'fras Insulated Jacket will keep her warm and happy on the hill. Made with a 2-layer V-Science membrane and chock-full of down-like synthetic fill, she'll stay dry and warm whether the snow is wet or the powder is deep. When it's really dumping, she'll have the protection of her helmet-friendly hood as well as the defenses of her adjustable powder skirt, and a soft taffeta lining delivers soft next-to-skin comfort every turn of the way. And just for your parenting pleasure, Volcom designed the Sass'n'fras with its Grow Tech system, which expands the sleeves for multi-season use just in case she hits a growth spurt over the summer.
- A warm and waterproof jacket for young lady skiers and riders
- V-Science protection keeps the snow out of her midlayers
- Body-mapped insulation provides reliable wet weather warmth
- Adjustable hood and wrist gaiters keep out the wind and snow
- Brushed tricot lined pockets offer a cozy stash for cold hands
- Ticket ring and leash-equipped pass pocket make for fast lift lines
- Standard fit leaves plenty of room for layers when it's bitter cold
- Item #VLC02ZY
- Material: [membrane/laminate] V-Science (2-layer), [face fabric] V-Science Supreme Twill (100% polyester), [lining] taffeta (100% polyester)
- Insulation: polyfill (synthetic)
- Waterproof Rating: 10,000mm
- Breathability Rating: 10,000g/m²
- Seams: fully sealed
- Fit: regular
- Length: hip
- Hood: fixed, helmet-compatible
- Pockets: [external] 2 hand warmer, 1 pass, [internal] 1 goggle, 1 media
- Powder Skirt
- Recommended Use: all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding