Jamis Girls' Miss Daisy 16
- Bike Services
The full-length & full ring-wrap chainguard on the Miss Daisy keep clothes & legs cleanly and safely out of the way of the chain. Those attractively painted fenders keep the rain & mud off the bike. Wide Brooklyn Speedway tires offer a large contact patch for greater stability, with a smooth tread surface for easy rolling, and hold plenty of air volume for a more comfortable ride. The pedals offer a non-slip insert that keeps feet and shoes in full contact even when wet for safe & secure pedaling. Every 16” Miss Daisy offers stabilizing training wheels that assist the young rider in learning how to pedal, steer and balance a bike for the first time.
- Frame Lightweight 6061 aluminum sport comfort frame design with full-length chainguard, painted fenders and training wheels
- Fork Comfort unicrown, hi-tensile steel, radiused blades
- Headset: Standard threaded type, 22.2mm
- Wheels: Electro-plated black steel 28H rims, steel front and Hi-Stop coaster brake rear hubs, 14G nickel-plated spokes
- Tires: Sport Comfort, 16” x 1.75”, black with whitewalls
- Derailleurs: N/A
- Shiftlevers: N/A
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Freewheel: N/A
- Crankset: Cold-forged steel, electro-plated black finish, 3 1/2” arms, 28T chainring
- BB Set: OPC bearing type, VP-B35
- Pedals: Comfort style platform pedal with non-slip TPE insert
- Brakeset: Hi-Stop rear coaster brake
- Handlebar: Swept-back comfort design, electro-plated black finish, with safety bell
- Stem: Alloy with front facing removable cap, 40mm extension x 130mm quill.
- Grips: Embossed & stitched vinyl cover over comfort foam
- Seatpost: Pillar, electro-plated black finish, 25.4 x 250mm
- Saddle: Jamis Youth Comfort with embossed vinyl and single loop springs
- Weight: 22.50 lbs
Don't forget! Every bike purchase comes with one free bike service within 90 days, 50% off all bike services within two years, and 50% of a bike fit of your choice! We have full-service bike shops at all our stores.
Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
|Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|