Jamis Girls' Capri 24
- Bike Services
Capri's swooping frame design has a purpose other than great looks: with 24” wheels this bike offers a low standover and low center of gravity for stable, secure riding and control. We've even increased the wheelbase length over our 20” mountain bike to offer even greater stability, security and comfort.
A seven-speed drivetrain is enough for any girl to learn how to shift and master. It's also enough gearing to get around the neighborhood comfortably.
Which is why we spec just one single chainring in front: to simplify shifting. We top it off with a full-wrap chainguard to keep the chain in place and clothes & legs out of the chain's way.
- Shimano's Revoshift twist shifters and Shimano rear derailleur are kid friendly & easy to shift.
- Our pedals offer a non-slip insert that keeps feet and shoes in full contact even when wet for safe & secure pedaling.
- Every Capri comes equipped with a kickstand so parking doesn’t result in gouges or scratches and an unhappy new bike owner.
- Frame: Lightweight 6061 aluminum comfort frame design with full-length chainguard, fenders and kickstand
- Fork: Comfort unicrown, oversized, with radiused blades
- Headset: Standard threaded type, 1 1/8”
- Wheels: Alloy 36H rims with small flange nutted hubs and 14G nickel-plated spokes
- Tires: Brooklyn Speedway, 24 x 2.125”, black with whitewalls
- Derailleurs: Shimano TX31 rear
- Shiftlevers: Shimano RevoShift, SL-RS35, 7-speed
- Chain: KMC Z51
- Freewheel: Shimano freewheel, 14-28, 7-speed
- Crankset: Forged alloy crank, 152mm, with 40T chainring
- BB Set: Cotterless type, 3P axle, 68 x 119mm (32-52-35)
- Pedals: Comfort style pedals with non-slip TPE insert
- Brakeset: Alloy linear pull type with full alloy short reach levers
- Handlebar: Comfort riser type, 6º sweep X 30mm rise x 580mm wide
- Stem: Hi-rise comfort type, 60º rise x 90mm extension with 150mm quill
- Grips: Embossed & stitched vinyl cover over comfort foam
- Seatpost: Pillar, electro-plated black finish, 27.2 x 300mm, with 31.8mm alloy clamp
- Saddle: Jamis Youth Comfort with embossed vinyl and single loop springs
- Weight 27.75 lbs
Don't forget! Every bike purchase comes with one free bike service within 90 days, 50% off all bike services within two years, and 50% of a bike fit of your choice! We have full-service bike shops at all our stores.
Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
|Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|