No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Patagonia's most versatile performance knit for use on trails or on the water, this sun hoody provides 50+ UPF sun protection and HeiQ Fresh durable odor control. Made from 50‒100% recycled content, it keeps kids comfortable in conditions ranging from cool to hot. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Quick-drying recycled polyester jersey has miDori bioSoft for added wicking and softness; (heathers and cross-dyes have 50% recycled content)
- Deep hood with relaxed neck opening provides additional coverage from the sun
- Minimal stitching and seams to help reduce chafing
- Raglan sleeves for comfort and mobility
- 50+ UPF sun protection
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- 119 g (4.2 oz)
- Solids: 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey.
- Heathers and cross-dyes: 4.1-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey.
- All with miDori bioSoft for added wicking and softness, HeiQ Fresh durable odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection.