The North Face
G Brianna Insulated Jacket
You save 50% off MSRP
Ready to ski through snowstorms or tackle tall snowbanks, this waterproof, windproof hooded jacket remains warm in cold conditions with ample insulation at the core (200 g) and slightly less in the sleeves (160 g) and hood (100 g). Fully featured for snowsports.
- WATERPROOF: Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
- INSULATED: Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- Waterproof, windproof hooded ski jacket with ample insulation
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Fixed hood
- Key clip
- Powder skirt
- Goggle cloth
- Zip hand pockets
- Internal Velcro media pocket
- Adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable drawcord system at hem
- System map of features printed on interior lining
- ID label
- Left-sleeve pass pocket on outer jacket
- Internal hem-stabilization system at center front zip
- Embroidered logo on front and back
- STYLE: NF0A2TM2
- AVG WEIGHT: 676 g (23.8 oz)
- CENTER BACK: 23.5"
- OUTER: 75D 117 g/m DryVent 2L100% polyester micro-dobby
- LINING: 53 g/m 100% nylon taffeta
- BODY INSULATION: 200 g Heatseeker
- SLEEVE INSULATION: 160 g Heatseeker
- HOOD INSULATION: 100 g Heatseeker
- SOURCE: Imported
- GUARANTEE: Lifetime Warranty