Deuter Futura 24
Employing a "trampoline" style suspension system, the Deuter Futura 24 is ideal for dayhikers or commuters looking for a streamlined pack that offers crossover performance from city streets to the trail.
The pack's Aircomfort Sensic System consists of a mesh net strung across a flexible steel spring frame to provide lightweight stability while standing away from your back to allow for the cooling effect of air circulation. Note that the torso length is not adjustable, but comfortably fits 15"-19" torsos. Cushioned columns along the sides of the backpanel increase both comfort and stability. Padded shoulder straps and lateral panels add even more cushioning and load-lifter straps, a webbed hipbelt, and an adjustable sternum strap help to enhance overall fit.
The main compartment has panel loading access. A large front stretch pocket keeps discarded layers or other gear close at hand. Other features include side compression straps, trekking pole loops, and an integrated rain cover for protecting the pack against the elements. Two side stretch pockets stow water bottles or other gear and a lined internal pocket and a built-in tube exit point make the pack hydration system compatible (system sold separately).
- Aircomfort Sensic backsystem of airy mesh tensioned on a flexible spring steel frame creates maximum ventilation
- ActiveFit pivoting S-shaped shoulder harness
- Load adjustment straps at shoulders
- Ergonomic Comfort Lock hip fins of dual density foam custom fit by adjusting to each wearer for load stability
- Lumbar pads with three-dimensional modeling analogous with the shape of the hips
- Pull-Forward construction makes the hip belt easy to fasten and tighten even with heavier loads
- Dual zippered pockets on hipbelt
- Easy finger pull loops on zippers
- Hiking pole attachment loops
- Side compression straps for regulating pack volume
- Stretch side water bottle pockets
- Large front stretch pocket
- Height and width adjustable chest strap
- Integrated detachable rain cover with reflector logo
- Hydration system compatible
- SOS Label
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Best Use: Hiking
- Access: Panel Loading
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Volume: 1464 cu in
- Type: Day Pack
- Sternum Strap: Yes; Adjustable
- Material: Dynajin 210, PES 600
- Item Weight: 2 lbs 10 oz
- Torso Adjustment: n/a
- Hydration Compatible: Yes
- Frame Material: Spring Steel
- Fits Torso: 15" - 19"
- Dimensions: 20.5" x 10.2" x 7.1"
- Detachable Daypack: n/a
- Other: Rain Cover Included
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Denim-Arctic / One Size / Article #100161222001