Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Fit Range S (4.5 - 8.5), M (7.5 - 11.5), L (10.5 - 15)
- Flex Medium Flex
- Hole Pattern 2x4, 4x4, Burton 3D, Channel
With enough flex and playfulness to handle a little freestyle, but with the response to keep you going strong on wide open terrain too, the Flow Fuse Fusion Snowboard Bindings are the perfect go anywhere bindings. From the slightly canted shock-absorbing BunkBeds to the responsive and comfortable aluminum UniBack, the Fuse Fusion is a do anything, go anywhere binding suitable for just about any ability level.
- Medium Flex – A balance of support and comfort makes for all-terrain versatility.
- FUSE-Series Baseplate – The FUSE-Series is a rockered glass-filled Nylon baseplate with adjustable aluminum alloy sidewings. Slightly softer than the NX2 for riders that prefer the feel of a molded baseplate, offering a fun, direct and responsive feel.
- 2.5º Canted BankBeds – Full length EVA footbeds with 2.5º canting for optimized fit, support and energy transfer.
- Glass-filled Asym UniBack – A one-piece, asymmetrical UniBack is light weight with a balanced feel of support and comfort.
- Fusion Powerstrap – The Fusion Powerstrap is 3D shaped, fuses the ankle and to zones over the mid-foot, and is padded for a super comfortable and form-fitted interface with your boot. Enjoy maximum support and transmission.
- Active Strap Technology (AST) - the strap automatically lifts up when you open the reclining highback and actively tightens again when you close the highback. AST reduces friction and creates more room so that getting in and out of your binding is faster and easier than ever.
- Locking Slap Ratchet (LSR) Buckles give you the option to get in and out of your bindings easily, any which way you like. Whether SpeedEntry or side entry like a dual strap, they lock down to secure your preferred footstrap tightness.
- Nylon Offset MultiDisk – 4HP, 3HP, and Channel compatible.
- Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
- Flex Rating: Medium
- Binding Style: Rear-Entry
- Binding Mount Pattern: 2x4, 4x4, Burton 3D, Channel
- Warranty: 1 Year