Parks Project pocket tees are inspired by the shape and feel of vintage fits—perfectly boxy with a slight drop shoulder.
- Vintage washed & garment dyed so they get softer with age (but, trust us, they're pretty soft now)
- This midweight, 100% cotton shirt is perfect for warm nights outdoors or sunny days by the water
- Features a graphic on the front left pocket and back center
- Female model is 5'7" and wearing a size Small
- Male model is 6'3" and wearing a size Large
- Purchases of this product support the National Park Foundation's Open OutDoors for Kids program. The program creates pathways for kids to enjoy, understand and connect with nature in exciting ways by facilitating outdoor activity, experiential learning, and cultural heritage exercises.