No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The New Balance Freeze LX 2.0 lacrosse cleat was designed for increased agility and traction, so you can take your game to the next level, just like Rob Pannell of the New York Lizards. The NB FreezeLX 2.0 is made specifically for lacrosse. The new upper includes a 3D woven saddle combined with a footplate to help support harder cuts to the cage and provide lateral traction to dodge defenders. Built on top of the same QuixRail TUP footplate as the original, our Pro's love the way this cleat feels like a sneaker, because it features FreshFoam inserts. New Balance incorporated a 3D woven saddle to help support a player's ankle for aggressive cutting. The Freeze LX 2.0 lacrosse cleat delivers updated features and styling to the original.
- 3D woven saddle created with cutting data in mind that provides superior lateral support for demanding cuts External elastic heel band for lockdown support
- FreshFoam insert that provides additional heel cushioning and extra underfoot traction to help prevent foot slip inside the shoe
- Updated full booty construction for easier entry and a custom-like fit
- Film overlay on the tip for added durability
- Using data to design, the NB FreezeLX features the game’s first ever plate built for lacrosse
- QuixRail delivers lugs designed to mirror the angles in which lacrosse athletes cut throughout the game providing superior traction
- Dual-Density TPU (thermo polyurethane) plate provides the perfect combination of flexibility, stability and traction
- Strategically designed base lugs provide unparalleled underfoot traction while simultaneously delivering unmatched rotational release