Leatherman Freestyle Stainless
The first thing you'll probably notice with the Leatherman Freestyle is opening the outside-accessible blade is easy and fast, just like a pocket knife. When you unfold it and use the pliers you'll understand that when something is engineered correctly, power isn't a matter of size, but a matter of years of design expertise. Freestyle is great as a stand-alone tool or a companion for those activity-specific tools that don't feature pliers or a knife.
- Needlenose Pliers: A cast pinching tool with an angled nose for holding or manipulating materials, ideal for small objects or tight spaces.
- Regular Pliers: A cast pinching tool for holding or manipulating materials.
- Hard-wire Cutters: Bypassing cutting blades ideal for cutting hard wire.
- Wire Cutters: 420 HC stainless steel bypass cutting blades, meant for cutting regular-gauge wire.
- 420HC Combo Knife: A knife made from 420HC stainless steel with a half straight and half serrated edge. This style of blade gives the user a choice of precise cuts using the plain section, or cutting through fiber and rougher material using the serrated area.
- CLOSED LENGTH: 3.45 in | 8.76 cm
- WEIGHT: 4.5 oz | 127.57 g
- BLADE LENGTH: 2.6 in | 6.60 cm