Product Vendor: Celestron Product Collections: All Products - discountable, BirthdaySALE
Celestron FreeSteps 6
Regular price $ 39.99
From icy city pavements to your local trails, the redesigned FreeSteps6 offers durable, ultra-light traction performance to those needing a simple anti-slip aid for outdoor activities. Utilizing high-quality stainless steel chains and spikes, the new FreeSteps6 is a solid choice to support your active life style.
- Hillsound's FreeSteps6 are the ideal traction device for a variety of activities including city walking, light hiking, ice fishing and trail running
- The minimalist spike design means that you can comfortably wear the FreeSteps6for an extended time, even when standing on hard surfaces.
- For winter use, the 21 spikes provide grip on a wide range of terrain- from ice to packed snow.
- For anglers, the eco-friendly FreeSteps6 provides secure grip on rocks and river slime and does not transfer invasive aquatic species when rinsed after use.
- Elastomer harness adapts to all types of footwear, fits securely and is easy to slip on and off quickly.These cleats also provide additional traction on muddy and slippery river beds for anglers.
- Ultra-light traction for trail runners conscious of carrying extra ounces.
- Larger spike plate at the crampon heel provides better traction on downhill slopes.
- Reinforced elastomer harness provides tear resistance and maintains pliability to sub-freezing temperatures.
In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
One / S / Article #100135565001