The North Face Freedom Pant - Long - TNF Black
On epic powder days, dial in your lower half with fully featured alpine ski pants that are crafted with a lightweight, durable waterproof exterior for all-day weather protection. The Chimney Venting system allows air to rise through the stretch mesh gaiter and escape through the inner thigh vents to facilitate continuous airflow.
- Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
- Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Waterproof shell ski pants
- Original fit with articulation
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Polyurethane (PU) logo
- Single cargo pocket
- Dual brushed handwarmer pockets
- Chimney Venting internal gaiters
- Durable kickpatches
- AVG WEIGHT: 673 g (23.74 oz)
- FABRIC: DryVent 210D 189 g/m 100% nylon
- SOURCE: Imported