Castelli Free AR 4.1 Jersey
You save 25% off MSRP
Putting on the Castelli Free AR 4.1 Men's Jersey won't be enough to win you a spot on the podium of your next race all by itself, but it might help. Formerly a pared-down racing jersey, the Free AR 4.1 retains its competition pedigree with a further transition towards an all-around, everyday training jersey. Castelli employs its most streamlined fit for the Free AR, stitching Velocity fabric into a contoured, flexible design that will move with you through the rigors of a race, reducing drag by ushering air over its dimpled surface without feeling restrictive or tight.
More recent additions like ventilated Nervato underarm panels and soft raw-edge arm grippers lend the Free AR more watts-saving style and long-term comfort this year, and other details like a neck-saving zipper flap and a practical zippered pocket, unnecessary when the original Free AR was created, make this a piece you shouldn't hesitate to throw on before a pre-race taper ride or mid-season training day with your ride group.
- Ride in a jersey with race pedigree and luxurious extras
- Form-fitting, contoured cut reduces drag in a race
- Dimpled, aerodynamic Vortex fabric wicks moisture
- Neck protector shields against zipper
- Zippered rear pocket stashes keys or cash
- Silicone gripper at waist holds jersey in place
- Material: [front and shoulders] Velocity, [armholes] Nervato
- Fit: form-fitting
- Zip: full-length
- Pockets: 3 rear, 1 zippered
- Recommended Use: road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year