Nirve Sports Forty-Nine 3 Speed
- Brakes Alloy linear pull v-type with full alloy levers
- Crank Forged steel crankset,single 44T chainring,170mm
- Drivetrain N/A
- Frame steel
- Wheels 26‚Äù x 36h alloy rims
Nirve's Forty-Nine emulates the woody wagon - a staple of automotive styling. Its classic steel frame is a sweet backdrop for fine features such as wide handlebars, a comfortable seat, and fat whitewall tires. Full length fenders keep you dry and clean whether you're crashing through puddles or pedaling along the dirt. Plus, it sports easy-cruising aluminum wheels and 3-speed gearing so you'll breeze over hills.
Perks of buying with Sports Basement:
1 FREE bike service
Free bike service with bike purchase must be claimed within 90 days of purchase. Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
50% off one bike fit
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|
Trade in your old bike
Ready to upgrade to a new bike? Don't deal with Craigslist–come to Sports Basement! We'll give you the value of your old bike in store credit, so you can make your old bike help pay for your new one.
Powered by BicycleBlueBook.com
- Frame: Nirve Galaxy Mens Cruiser, 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8" head tube, Nirve 'V' logo rear dropouts, threaded fender fittings, double threaded eyelets on dropout and rear rack braze ons
- Fork: 26" Hi-Ten cruiser unicrown, 1-1/8" head tube
- Headset: Sealed, threaded, 1-1/8"
- Wheels: 26” x 36h alloy rims with alloy nutted front hub and alloy freewheel rear, 14g stainless spokes
- Tires: 26 x 2.125” Nirve cruiser
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Freewheel / Rear Cog: 20T
- Crankset: Forged steel crankset, single 44T chainring, 170mm
- BB Set: Cartridge type for 3 -piece crank
- Pedals: Nirve non-slip platform with reflectors
- Brakeset: Alloy linear pull v-type with full alloy levers
- Handlebar: Kandy Bar II, 125mm rise x 680mm wide, Hi-Ten steel
- Stem: Forged, 180mm quill x 80mm extension, 25˚ rise
- Grips: Nirve diamond cut Kraton grips
- Seat Post: Steel 27.2 x 400mm with alloy clamp
- Saddle: Nirve "Classic" embossed design, synthetic top, 3D foam padding with elastomer bumpers
- Accessories: Cartridge welded steel kickstand, full length chain guard
- Size: 18"
- Product Reviews