Nirve's Forty-Nine emulates the woody wagon - a staple of automotive styling. Its classic steel frame is a sweet backdrop for fine features such as wide handlebars, a comfortable seat, and fat whitewall tires. Full length fenders keep you dry and clean whether you're crashing through puddles or pedaling along the dirt. Plus, it sports easy-cruising aluminum wheels and 3-speed gearing so you'll breeze over hills.
Frame: Nirve Galaxy Mens Cruiser, 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8" head tube, Nirve 'V' logo rear dropouts, threaded fender fittings, double threaded eyelets on dropout and rear rack braze ons
Fork: 26" Hi-Ten cruiser unicrown, 1-1/8" head tube
Headset: Sealed, threaded, 1-1/8"
Wheels: 26” x 36h alloy rims with alloy nutted front hub and alloy freewheel rear, 14g stainless spokes
Tires: 26 x 2.125” Nirve cruiser
Chain: KMC Z410
Freewheel / Rear Cog: 20T
Crankset: Forged steel crankset, single 44T chainring, 170mm
BB Set: Cartridge type for 3 -piece crank
Pedals: Nirve non-slip platform with reflectors
Brakeset: Alloy linear pull v-type with full alloy levers
Handlebar: Kandy Bar II, 125mm rise x 680mm wide, Hi-Ten steel
Stem: Forged, 180mm quill x 80mm extension, 25˚ rise
Grips: Nirve diamond cut Kraton grips
Seat Post: Steel 27.2 x 400mm with alloy clamp
Saddle: Nirve "Classic" embossed design, synthetic top, 3D foam padding with elastomer bumpers
Accessories: Cartridge welded steel kickstand, full length chain guard
Don't forget! Every bike purchase comes with one free bike service within 90 days, 50% off all bike services within two years, and 50% of a bike fit of your choice! We have full-service bike shops at all our stores.
Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
- Check/adjust hubs, BB, headset
- True F+R wheels and adjust spoke tension by hand
- Clean/adjust F+R derailleurs and F+R brakes
- Lube chain and cable housing
- Wipe down fork stanchion and lube with fork oil
- Grease stanchion port if any
- Clean rotors and sand uneven pads
- Check and tighten all bolts to manufacturer spec (cranks, chain ring, pedals, stem, handle bar, bottle cage, seat post, saddle, brake levers, rotors)
- Remove and clean chain, pedals, crankset, chain rings
- Remove and clean BB, F+R derailleurs, cassette
- Align rear derailleur hanger
- Reinstall and adjust all above parts
- Clean brake calipers
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
|Major Tune plus the following:
- True/round/dish F+R wheels and re-tension spokes with tensiometer
- Disassemble, lube, and reassemble F+R hubs
- Disassemble, lube, and reassemble headset
|New from box
|Used from box
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)