It is widely regarded that increased visibility equates to increased safety. To that end, we have taken our classy all-rounder, the Formula, and incorporated a bright, 20-lumen rear LED into the fit system. Its unobtrusive, highly visible, easily rechargeable with an included micro USB, and it just might make the difference between being seen and not.
- MIPS: integrated MIPS (multi-directional impact protection system) - MIPS is designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts. By integrating the MIPS slip plane into the retention system, we are able to reduce complexity and weight for a compact, better ventilated helmet that fits more closely to the head.
- Fit System: Float Fit LED - a lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial for adjustments (Integrated with MIPS)
- Construction: Fusion In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell - a process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
- Lighting: Rechargeable LED Lighted Dial - Estimated run times: 2.5 hours steady, 5 hours strobe, 10 hours pulse. Micro USB cord included
Sweat guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear
- Retention system: No-twist tri-glides: quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned
- Total Vents: 19 Vents
- Size S: 20 1/2"– 22"; 52-56 cm
- Size M: 21 5/8"– 23 1/4"; 55-59 cm
- Size L: 22 7/8"– 22 7/8"; 58-62 cm
- Weight: 10 oz / 285 g (Size M)
- Certification: Complies with the US CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmet for Persons Age 5 and Older
Best ForRecreation, Commuting
Fit SystemFloat Fit LED
Rotational Impact ProtectionMIPS
Weight10 oz / 285 g