The first Garmin GPS running watch with a wrist-based heart rate monitor, the Forerunner 225 delivers the data you need for your training, including distance, pace and access to Garmin Connect.
- Now you can run without a separate heart rate monitor strap thanks to a built-in sensor that measures heart rate at the wrist
- Color gauge shows your zone and beats per minute at a glance: warm-up (gray), easy (blue), aerobic (green), threshold (orange) or maximum (red)
- Built-in accelerometer provides distance and pace data indoors, no need for a separate foot pod
- Forerunner 225 doubles as a watch and activity tracker; it counts steps, calories and distance throughout the day
- The move bar with vibration alert motivates you to move when you've been sitting too long
- Monitor the quality of rest with sleep monitoring at night
- Garmin Connect lets you download training plans, create workouts, get coaching, and upload workout data automatically for live tracking and social media sharing
Order online by 3pm PST and pick-up today at available stores!