No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The Fly12 front-facing bike camera and 600 lumen light is engineered for peace of mind on the road and a run time that lasts as long as you do.
- Bike camera resolution: 1080p Full HD video at 60 fps or 30fps (1920×1080 16:9), 720p video at 60fps (1280×720 16:9)
- EIS: 6-axis Electronic Image Stabilization
- HDR: High Dynamic Range
- Viewing angle: 135° wide angle
- Recording structure: Looping video recording
- Segment size: 900MB – 1.3GB (5 min segment at 1080p 60fps)
- Video format: MP4
- Max brightness: 600 Lumen
- Light modes: Constant, flash, pulse
- Brightness setting: Low, medium, high
- Output: 5 volume levels for alerts
- Microphone: Stereo recording
- Alerts: When turning your device on or off, an audible battery status will sound, alerting you to the current battery level.
- A recording alert notification can be set which provides a confirmation chime at 3, 5, and 10-minute intervals to notify you that your device is still recording video footage.
Size and weight
- Height: 3.3cm/1.3in
- Width: 5.5cm/2.2in
- Depth: 8.4cm/3.7in
- Weight: 195g/6.88oz
- Max microSD card size: 32GB
- Type: Class 10 microSDHC
- Supported SD cards: See the full list of recommended microSD cards.
- Type: Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (built-in)
- Size: 4200mAh
- Watt hours: 15.96wh
- Voltage: 3.8v
- Charge port: USB-C fast charge accepting up to 2.1 amps.
- Charge your Fly12 CE using a USB wall charger (not supplied) or a USB port on your computer.
Water and dust resistant
- Ingress protection: IP67
- Nanotechnology: We’ve used nanotechnology on the inside and outside of your Fly6 CE to protect it from the elements. This process modifies the entire surface area of the circuitry at a molecular level, permanently leaving your device in a hydrophobic state. This should greatly enhance the longevity of your Fly6 CE device
- Cycliq 1/8th turn quick release
- Handle bar mount with spacers provided
- Operating temperature: 0-45°C (32–113°F)
- Storage temperature: 0-45°C (32–113°F)
In the box
- 1 x Fly12 CE
- 1 x Handlebar mount including 2.5mm hex bolt
- 1 x Universal adaptor mount
- 1 x M5 screw for universal mounting adaptor
- 1 x 22.2mm rubber handlebar adaptor
- 1 x Tapered rubber handlebar adaptor
- 1 x Quick start guide
- 1 x Safety information and warranty sheet
- 1 x USB to USB-C cable
- 1 x Safety Tether