Tentsile Flite+ Tree Tent
The Flite+ is an ultralight two-person Tree Tent - the perfect size for backpacking and adventuring deep into the wilderness.
Featuring a cross brace for extra headroom, the Flite+ is that little bit more spacious than its predecessor. It comes with only one small ratchet to save on weight, and its handy size means Flite+ can be set up between most tree configurations - even in dense forest.
The Flite+ has a full insect mesh top with 2 doors and a removable rain fly for unbeatable views. The fly can be pegged out to the ground, creating a covered porch area and multi-story camping base. The sleeping bed consists of a double tensioned hammock with a dividing strap down the middle that can be adjusted to create 1 or 2 hammock berths.
- Set up time: 10 minutes
- Seasons: 4 (not including Arctic Circle winter)
- Size: 11 x 11 x 9ft
- Pack down size: 16 x 8 x 8in
- Floor area: 40ft²
- Dry porch area on ground level: 55ft²
- Doors: 2
- Interior height - unloaded: 3ft
- Weight: approximately 7lbs
- Poles: 2 x 8.5mm diameter anodised aluminium alloy
- Roof: Tear resistant insect mesh
- Flysheet: 70D PU coated waterproof polyester, 3000HH
- Floor fabric: Blue 40D nylon-polyester composite , reinforced with 12m of 25mm webbing
- Ratchets and straps: 3 x 19' / 6m polyester webbing straps, 1 x Heavy duty industry grade ratchet buckle.
- Fire rating: Fire resistance meets USA CPAI-84
- Maximum capacity: 2 adults and their gear
- Maximum load: 485lbs
- Note: Due to continuous innovation and improvements specifications can change without notice
*PLEASE NOTE: This tent will ship directly from Tentsile
- Product Reviews