Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Fit Range Unisex 6 - 7.5 (Small) 8 - 10 (Medium) 10+ (Large)
- Flex Soft
- Hole Pattern 2x4, 4x4, Channel
Don't get bogged down by inferior binders every time you try to send it in the park. The Union Flite Pro Snowboard Bindings are light, forgiving, and offer heaps of confidence thanks to Union's bomber construction backed by a lifetime warranty on baseplates and heelcups. Classic forward lean adjustment design makes for easy refinements on the go so that you can dial in your preferred settings quickly and get back to the action. The Union Flite Pro Snowboard Bindings are for park rats and boarders who love a surfy ride.
- Baseplate: Flite | Duraflex – Duraflex material was specifically engineered to maintain consistent flex in a wide range of cold temperatures. Exclusive to Union for snowsports products.
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups – Designed for optimum heel hold and minimization of drag, Union 3D Extruded Aluminum heelcups are the strongest in the business.
- Ext Thermoformed EVA – Shock absorption saves your heels and promotes a true and even board flex.
- Highback: CP1 | Duraflex – Duraflex material was specifically engineered to maintain consistent flex in a wide range of cold temperatures. Exclusive to Union for snowsports products.
- Classic FLAD – Pull the lever away from the highback and quickly adjust your forward lean angle to suit the terrain in front of you.
- Classic Ankle Strap – Pre-curved Multi-Layer Strap Core conforms to the boot and eliminates foot pain. Easy adjustment and set up.
- Ultragrip Toe Strap – Multi-positional options and thermoplastic anti-slip material keeps you locked in and on point. Each version has differing amounts of material based on weight.
- Aluminum Buckles – Fast in and fast out - the new mechanism combined with Union aluminum is superior to any binding buckle eon the market = with the exception of Union magnesium.
- Grade 8.8 Hardware – The strongest steel available on the market, Union's use of Grade 8.8 represents a commitment to delivering the strongest and most reliable bindings on the market today.
- Universal Disk – 4x4, 4x2, Channel