- Core Carbon, Wood
- Dimensions 303.4 x 254 x 293.4mm (162cm)
- Radius 7.8m (162cm)
- Rider Type Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Rocker/Camber More
Designed to be a terrain-slaying alternative to more traditional twin shapes, the Burton Flight Attendant is a free spirit that dissects both pow and hard-pack with equal precision. Balanced Freeride Geometry is the secret with setback camber and sidecut that are centered on your stance to create a twin freestyle feel when riding flat base. On edge the board turns tight and quick, with Directional Camber and taper for added float and flow. A blend of big mountain attributes and all-terrain aggression, the Flight Attendant finds the sweet spot for everything from steep lines and spontaneous slashes to wind-lips, pillows, and side hits.
- Directional Camber: Entry rocker causes the nose to lift while camber under both feet maintains momentum and stability through deep-driving turns and variable conditions.
- Freeride Directional Shape: setback camber and sidecut that is centered on your stance combine to create a twin freestyle feel when riding flat base. On edge it turns tight and quick with the float and prowess expected from a directional deck.
- 10mm Taper: A tapered shape means the nose is wider than the tail, promoting smooth turn entry and exit, stability at speed, and enhanced deep snow floatation.
- Directional Flex: increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose allow riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions.
- FSC Certified Super Fly II 700G Core: Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight.
- Dualzone EGD: Engineered wood grains for more edge-hold, response, and strength. The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Squeezebox Core - Rider energy is transferred outward from beneath the feet, energizing the tip and tail while making the board snappier, more stable, and easier to manipulate.
- Triax Fiberglass with Carbon I-Beam: Versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred with an ultra-light carbon backbone that increases pop and longitudinal snap.
- Sintered WFO Base
- Infusing a specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material results in an ultra-durable base that stays Wide Open all season in any condition.
- Board Mount: Stronger, faster, easier, and designed to help dial-in the perfect stance for you - The Channel gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton's).
- Super Sap Epoxy is a resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board.
- Pro-Tip: A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Infinite Ride: This Burton-exclusive technology allows us to maximize pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Flat Top, Flying V, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Black/Grey/Orange / 156 CM / Article #100191387002
- Product Reviews