No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
A premier freeride board with easy-floating aptitude, the Burton Flight Attendant Wide Snowboard makes easy work of slashing fresh pow in the trees, sending cliff drops, and railing carves with precision. The secret to the Flight Attendant's intuitive ability on natural terrain, fresh powder, and variable snow lies within its Balanced Freeride Geometry and Directional Camber profile. This particular version is significantly wider to give riders a suitable platform for freeriding without toe drag. Balanced Freeride Geometry combines a tapered directional shape (10mm taper) with set-back camber and an early rise nose for float effortlessly in deep snow without sacrificing its ability to lay an aggressive edge on soft groomers, icy hardpack, and steep lines above treeline. Much like a twin-shaped board, the sidecut is centered along the reference stance, so you can ride and stomp switch without the board feeling unwieldy; think precise carves on morning groomers, slow-rotating backside 180s into powder, and stylish methods off cliff drops for the Flight Attendant's preferred use.
- Versatile freeride board for riders who rip everything
- Directional shape enhances carving and float in deep snow
- Directional profile allows hard edging and surprising float
- Medium-stiff board is stable at speed for riding big lines
- Super Fly II core is lightweight, yet strong and lively
- Channel system prevents dead spots for a consistent feel
- Carbon stringers add pop and stiffness from front to back
- Sintered base limits damage and holds wax for maximum speed