Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Core Basalt, Flax, Wood
- Dimensions 252mm (161cm)
- Radius 9.1m (161cm)
- Rider Type Advanced-Expert
- Rocker Rocker/Camber/Rocker
The Jones Flagship Snowboard is redesigned for 2020, now with an FSC wood core, an FSC engineered wood topsheet, flax/basalt stringers, recycled edges and sidewalls, and plant based epoxy. What all this means is that the Jones Flagship Snowboard is all out of bubble gum, here to leave no question about what a powerful freeride board should look like. Charge steep lines and don't hesitate, this deck is for laying legendary tracks with supreme control of speed and direction.
- Directional Rocker – A hybrid rocker/camber flex pattern defined by more tip rocker then tail rocker and camber between the bindings.
- Directional Flex Pattern / 8 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- 3D Contour Base 3.0 – Freeride focused 3D-base contours featuring an even balance of 7mm of spoon bevel in the nose and 7mm of spoon bevel in the tail. Spoon bevel starts at the rocker point.
- FSC Control Core – Dual-density full premium wood core featuring a 2:1 paulownia to poplar stringer ratio that keeps the core light but ultra damp.
- Sustainable Basalt Stringers – Sustainable stringers made with 100% natural fibers. Basalt stringers improve torsional response and transfer power from under your feet to the tips of the board to help eliminate nose and tail chatter.
- Triax Fiberglass – Multi-axis, stitched fiberglass laminate that offers a precise and responsive ride in any terrain or snow conditions.
- Recycled ABS – ABS plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. Jones improves the sustainability of their snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
- Sintered 9900 Base – Sintered Ultra High Molecular Weight polyethylene with carbon additives.
- Flip Flop Base
- Oversized Recycled Edges – All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
- Traction Tech 3.0 – Traction Tech 3.0 features three bumps per edge (front binding, board center, back binding). The middle bump is slightly bigger than the outside bumps for better grip.
- FSC Engineered Veneer Topsheet – Composite wood veneer topsheets made from 100% FSC certified wood. Wood veneer topsheets dampen ride and absorb board chatter.
- Eco-Plastic Topsheet – Bio-plastic topsheet made from Castor beans. This eco-material is ultralight, chip/scratch resistant and water/snow repellent
- Factory Tuned – All Jones snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- Wend Natural Wax – Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with WEND natural wax.
- Super Sap Bio Resin – All Jones boards are now built with bio-based, renewable epoxy instead of petroleum based epoxy.
- Binding Compatibility: 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
- Terrain: All-Mountain, Freeride
- Ability Level: Advanced-Expert
- Rocker Type: Rocker/Camber/Rocker
- Shape: Directional
- Flex Rating: Stiff
- Binding Mount Pattern: 2x4
- Core/Laminates: Basalt, Flax, Wood
- Warranty: 3 Years