Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Core Triple Wood
- Dimensions 29.2/25.2/2.91
- Radius 9.1m (161cm)
- Rider Type Advanced to Expert rider looking for a stiff all mountain charger
- Rocker Camber/Rocker
They don't call it the Flagship for nothing - Jeremy has put more time into the refinement of this deck than nearly any other board offered by Jones and it shows. For this season, the Jones Flagship Snowboard is back with a re-worked Power Core that is more responsive than ever and works with the signature Spoon 3.0 shaping at the tip and tail for boating through pow, slaying the steep, ninjaing the trees and laying arcs with confidence.
- Directional Rocker A hybrid rocker/camber flex pattern defined by more tip rocker then tail rocker and camber between the bindings. The rockered tip floats the board's nose and improves maneuverability while the camber underfoot provides edge hold and response. A slightly rockered tail maintains the power and stability of a traditional board but helps keep the tail catch-free initiating turns and landing switch.
- Flex: 8 (1 = Soft, 10 = Stiff)
- Spoon 3.0 Freeride focused 3D-base contours featuring an even balance of spoon bevel in the nose and spoon bevel in the tail. Spoon bevel starts at the rocker point.
- Blunt Nose "How a board glides in powder, crust, corn or any snow more than an inch deep is dictated by it's front contact point and just past it. Next time you are in soft snow watch how much snow comes over the corner of the nose near the contact point. The billowing snow coming out from behind the tip means you are plowing through it which is obviously slowing you down. By adding a blunt nose you get the float benefits of a much longer nose without the 'snow plow' rounded tip and it's extra swing weight." - Jeremy Jones
- Progressive Sidecut At the far ends of the sidecut, the radius is incrementally increased as the edge reaches the contact point. Gradually increasing the sidecut radius towards the contact point delivers smoother turn initiation and exit as the edge tracks in and out of the snow with a less abrupt transition.
- Power Core Triple-density full wood core featuring hardwood bamboo stringers for added pop and durability plus paulownia for weight savings.
- Re-Profiled Power Core More torsional stiffness between the feet.
- Power V Basalt Stringers Natural Pre-Cured Basalt stringers transfer power from under your feet to the tips of the board to help eliminate nose and tail chatter.
- Flax A durable, sustainable and high performance dampening fiber.
- Triax Fiberglass Multi-axis, stitched fiberglass laminate that offers a precise and responsive ride in any terrain or snow conditions.
- Recycled ABS Sidewalls ABS plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. Jones improves the sustainability of their snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
- Sintered 9900 Base Sintered Ultra High Molecular Weight polyethylene with carbon additives.
- Flip Flop Base By flip flopping the base graphic colors, P-Tex waste is drastically reduced by increasing the material yield.
- Mellow Magne-Traction Like a serrated knife slicing into the snow, Magne-Traction improves your edge grip by adding multiple contact points along the running length of your board. "Magne-Traction is a critical feature for rockered boards. Rocker improves glide in mixed conditions, but the decreased edge contact makes it harder to really lock into your turns and hold a solid edge. Magne-Traction is crucial to offset the edge drift of rocker." - Jeremy Jones
- Oversized Recycled Edges All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
- Wend Natural Wax Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with WEND natural wax.