Patagonia Fitz Roy Bear Organic T-Shirt
This lightweight organic cotton T-shirt uses no toxic pesticides, benefits soil quality and biodiversity, and saves 27 gallons of water compared to a conventional cotton T-shirt. Fair Trade Certified sewing.
- Ringspun, long-staple organic cotton for softness and durability
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- U.S.-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified sewing
- Artist: Lance Rea
- 187 g (6.6 oz)
- 4-oz 100% organic cotton ringspun jersey
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
KASB-Kastanos Brown / S / Article #100157611021