Arc'teryx Fission Glove
Warm, dry and tough, the Fission Glove combines the proven protection of GORE-TEX XCR product technology, thermal performance of Primaloft, a hardwearing Fortius 1.0 softshell outer, and the ruggedness of leather. Breathable waterproof protection comes from an ergonomically designed GORE-TEX with XCR product technology insert. The outer is made from Arc'teryx Fortius 1.0 softshell for a high level of abrasion resistance, performance stretch, and exceptional air permeability to help speed moisture transfer. A brushed polyester lining runs fingertip to wrist to add warmth, comfort and wick moisture.
- Soft, brushed lining adds light insulation
- DWR treated nylon inner cuff sheds snow and moisture
- Pull to open/pull to close gauntlet
- Removable wrist leashes
- Elasticated back of the wrist that self adjusts to trap heat
- Finger-mounted clip-in loop enables gloves to be attached to a carabiner with finger-tips facing up, eliminating snow-fill
- Fortius 1.0 - 84% nylon, 16% elastane, 160 g/m - Lightweight, durable, non-insulated, stretchy nylon/spandex blend textile.
- 100g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco with Grip Control
- 133g PrimaLoft Silver Insulation
- Hand wash - do not use a top loading washing machine.
- Do not dry clean.
- Hang to dry. Do not iron.