Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
With a big, sunlight-readable 1.4” display that’s 36% larger than previous fēnix models, the fēnix 6X Sapphire multisport GPS watches add mapping, music and more to your workouts. They offer training status, running/cycling dynamics andenvironmentally adjusted VO2 max estimates. Both models feature a first-of-its-kind PacePro feature that helps keep your pacing strategy on track, providing grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course. Styled for all-day wearability, these versatile watches come with preloaded TOPO maps and ski maps for more than 2,000 worldwide ski resorts. Other highlights include enhanced wrist heart rate, smart notifications, Pulse Ox sensing, Garmin Pay contactless payments and more. Customizable power manager modes let you see and control how various settings and sensors impact battery life. Sapphire editions add the quality and durability of a scratch-resistant sapphire lens and other premium materials.
- Unit dimensions (W x H x D): 51 x 51 x 14.9 mm
- Lens material: Sapphire Crystal
- Bezel material: Stainless Steel / Titanium / Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) Coated Titanium
- Case material: Fiber-reinforced polymer with metal rear cover
- Strap material: Silicone, Leather or Titanium
- Display: 1.4” (35.56 mm) diameter / 280 x 280 pixels / Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel
- Weight: Steel 93g (Case only 66g)
- Battery type: Rechargeable internal lithium-ion
- Smartwatch Mode Battery Life: Up to 21 days GPS: Up to 60h
- GPS + Music Modes Battery Life: Up to 15h
- GPS Mode Max Battery Life: 120h Expedition
- GPS Mode Battery Life: 46 days
- Battery Saver Watch Mode Life: 80 days
- Water rating: 10 ATM/100 meters8
- Wireless technologies:
- Wi-Fi, BLUETOOTH and ANT+
- Memory/history: 32 GB