Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Add mapping, music, intelligent pace planning and more to your workouts with the fēnix 6 Sapphire multisport GPS watches. Designed for all-day wearability, these rugged devices put advanced training status, running/cycling dynamics and environmentally adjusted VO2 max estimates right at your fingertips. Plus, a first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep your pacing strategy on track —providing grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course. You’ll have preloaded TOPO maps and ski maps for more than 2,000 worldwide ski resorts. Other highlights include enhanced wrist heart rate, smart notifications, Pulse Ox sensing and Garmin Pay contactless payments. To maximize on-wrist use time, customizable power manager modes let you see and control how various settings and sensors impact battery life. Sapphire editions add the quality and durability of a scratch-resistant sapphire lens and other premium materials.
- Unit dimensions (W x H x D): 47 x 47 x 14.7 mm
- Lens material: Sapphire Crystal
- Bezel material: Stainless Steel
- Case material: Fiber-reinforced polymer with metal rear cover
- Strap material: Silicone
- Display: 1.3” (33.02 mm) diameter / 260 x 260 pixels / Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel
- Weight: Steel 80g (Case only 57g)
- Battery type: Rechargeable internal lithium-ion
- Smartwatch Mode: Up to 14 days Battery life
- GPS Mode: Up to 36h Battery life
- Max Battery GPS Mode: 72h Battery life
- Expedition GPS Mode: 28 days Battery life
- Battery Saver Watch Mode: 48 days Battery life
- Water rating: 10 ATM/100 meters
- Wireless technologies: Bluetooth Smart and ANT+
- Memory/history: 64 MB