Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
For athletes and outdoor adventurers, the fēnix 5 Plus Series watches are the high-performance way to beat yesterday and bring your maps and music along. These rugged, premium-crafted watches feature routable color mapping, wrist-based heart rate, storage for up to 1,000 songs and our Garmin Pay contactless payment solution.
- Premium multisport GPS smartwatch with wrist heart rate technology and color TOPO maps featuring Trendline popularity routing to help you find and follow the best paths
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel, titanium or diamond-like carbon (DLC) titanium bezel, buttons and rear case
- Sync with music streaming services such as Spotify to easily store and play your favorite songs right from your watch
- Garmin Pay contactless payment solution² lets you make convenient payments with your watch
- Built-in navigation sensors include three-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter as well as multisatellite (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) network capability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Battery performance: up to 12 days in smartwatch mode and 8 hours in GPS mode with music (depending on settings)
- Lens Material: domed chemically strengthened glass or sapphire crystal
- Bezel Material: stainless steel or titanium
- Case material fiber-reinforced polymer with metal rear cover
- Physical size: 47 x 47 x 15.8 mm
- Display size: 1.2” (30.4 mm) diameter
- Display resolution: 240 x 240 pixels
- Display type: sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Weight: 76 g
- Battery life Smartwatch: Up to 12 days, GPS: Up to 18 hours, GPS and Music: Up to 8 hours, UltraTrac mode: Up to 42 hours
- Water rating 10 ATM
- Color display
- Memory/History 16 GB