No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
For athletes and outdoor adventurers, the fēnix 5 Plus Series watches are the high-performance way to beat yesterday and bring your maps and music along. These rugged, premium-crafted watches feature routable color mapping, wrist-based heart rate, storage for up to 1,000 songs and our Garmin Pay contactless payment solution.
- Premium multisport GPS smartwatch with wrist heart rate technology and color TOPO maps featuring Trendline popularity routing to help you find and follow the best paths
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel, titanium or diamond-like carbon (DLC) titanium bezel, buttons and rear case
- Sync with music streaming services such as Spotify to easily store and play your favorite songs right from your watch
- Garmin Pay contactless payment solution² lets you make convenient payments with your watch
- Built-in navigation sensors include three-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter as well as multisatellite (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) network capability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Battery performance: up to 12 days in smartwatch mode and 8 hours in GPS mode with music (depending on settings)
- Lens Material: domed chemically strengthened glass or sapphire crystal
- Bezel Material: stainless steel or titanium
- Case material fiber-reinforced polymer with metal rear cover
- Physical size: 47 x 47 x 15.8 mm
- Display size: 1.2” (30.4 mm) diameter
- Display resolution: 240 x 240 pixels
- Display type: sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Weight: 76 g
- Battery life Smartwatch: Up to 12 days, GPS: Up to 18 hours, GPS and Music: Up to 8 hours, UltraTrac mode: Up to 42 hours
- Water rating 10 ATM
- Color display
- Memory/History 16 GB