Osprey Farpoint 70
- Ideal Load Range 20-50 lbs
- Pack Weight 3.8 lbs (S/M)
- Volume 70L
From the streets of Buenos Aires to the foothills of the Andes, Osprey's Farpoint 70 is ready for anything. Go ahead and fill it up with heavy mountain gear. The LightWire frame suspension transfers the load from harness to hipbelt. A mesh backpanel improves ventilation and the mesh on the harness and hipbelt reduces chafing under load. The entire suspension stows away under a zippered panel creating a sleek silhouette for transport.
Unzip the lockable sliders to access the main compartment. Inside theres a mesh pocket for small items. Dual compression straps keep cargo from shifting during transit.
Outside youll find a zippered front panel slash pocket to keep you organized and sewn attachment points to lash on extra gear. No matter how much you choose to carry, StraightJacket compression straps stabilize the load.
The main Farpoint 70 pack comes with a detachable Farpoint day pack, perfect for use on trips to the local market or to recon your route from the high ridge above base camp.
- Farpoint Daypack - This daypack is designed to attach to Farpoint 70 and 55. The comfortable reverse spacer mesh harness stows away when not in use. The main compartment has designated laptop and tablet sleeves and a scratch-free stash pocket to protect eyewear. Zipper pulls on the main compartment are lockable to secure your gear.
- Sleeping Pad Straps - Removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry
STOWAWAY HARNESS AND HIPBELT
- A fixed, unisex backpanel, hipbelt and harness system can easily be stowed and zipped away creating a better slimmer profile making a better bag for checking or throwing on a bus, train or ship.
- A detachable daypack provides additional storage and organization, ideal for day trips or as a carry-on. *Farpoint 70 and 55 only
LIGHTWIRE FRAME SUSPENSION
- 3.5mm lightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hip belt
- Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
- STOWAWAY REVERSE SPACER MESH BACKPANEL, HARNESS, AND HIPBELT
- Smooth mesh covered atilon foam provides a comfortable, breathable contact surface with a load supporting core
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- MAIN:210D Nylon Mini Hex Diamond Ripstop
- ACCENT:600D Packcloth
- BOTTOM:600D Packcloth
California Prop 65 Warning: Learn More.
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Volcanic Grey / S/M / Article #100123767003
- Product Reviews