Osprey Farpoint 40 - Closeout
Osprey's Farpoint 40 is perfect for a weekend getaway in the city or the wilderness. The LightWire frame suspension transfers the load from harness to hipbelt. A mesh backpanel improves ventilation and the mesh on the harness and hipbelt reduces chafing under load. The entire suspension stows away under a zippered panel creating a sleek silhouette for transport.
- Unzip the lockable sliders to access the main compartment. Inside theres a mesh pocket for small items. Dual compression straps keep cargo from shifting during transit.
- Outside you'll find a zippered front panel slash pocket to keep you organized and sewn attachment points to lash on extra gear. No matter how much you choose to carry, StraightJacket compression straps stabilize the load. The padded top and side handles give you purchase when you need to toss the Farpoint 40 into the back of the bus.
- Padded Shoulder Strap - Padded shoulder strap included for alternate carrying comfort
- Stowaway Harnes and Hipbelt: A fixed, unisex backpanel, hipbelt and harness system can easily be stowed and zipped away creating a better slimmer profile making a better bag for checking or throwing on a bus, train or ship.
- Volume: S/M 2319 cu in / 38 L
- Volume: M/L 2441 cu in / 40 L
- Dimensions: S/M 20H X 14W X 8D in
- Dimensions: M/L 21H X 14W X 9D in
California Prop 65 Warning: Learn More.